Motorbike MOT's in Dorset
Kawasaki Specialist in Dorset
New purpose built motorcycle MOT test bay at A.W.S.(Andy's Workshop Services). If you require an MOT test for your motorbike, scooter or moped why not pop in and see me or give me a call on the number at the top of this website.
I can accommodate all classes of motorcycles:
• Class 1 (mopeds & motorcycles up to 200 cc with or without sidecar)
• Class 2 (motorcycles over 200 cc with or without sidecars)
• MOT by appointment, while you wait.
If you need an MOT out of hours please give me a call to see if an appointment is available.
Motorbike Repairs in Bridport
What if my bike fails the MOT test?
If your bike fails the MOT test for whatever reason, you have a few choices.
1. If it fails on a minor item I can probably fix this while you wait or you can have the option to complete the repairs yourself.
2. If it fails on a more major item or it requires parts that have to be ordered, you can take the bike home or to the repairer of your choice and bring it back for retest. (Normal fees apply as stated on the back of the VT30 fail sheet). You can leave it with me and I will repair it and offer you a free retest. Remember that I will help you in any way I can to keep you safe on the road.
So, if you feel that Andy's Workshop Services is the ideal company for you, then get in touch with me today by calling the number provided at the top of the page or by clicking onto the contact us link and filling in your contact details and query.